SSA are working with a Tier 1 M&E Contractor seeking to hire and Electrical Contracts Manager for a role in Dublin.
Your Responsibilities will include:
Skills and Requirements
- Reporting to the Operations Director and Division Director.
- Overall responsibility of budgets, schedule, quality and health and safety on projects.
- Ability to manage multiple projects where required.
- Liaising with the Client and key project stakeholders when required.
- Work directly with the relevant Director to expand the business through tendering and negotiating of new work.
- Review tender submissions, valuation preparation and reporting on same.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with Client.
To excel in this role, you should possess the following skills and qualifications:
To register your interest, or for more information, please contact Andy Loughnane in confidence at +353 (0) 83 208 3189 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Third level Electrical Building Services/Electrical Engineering qualification essential.
- Electrical trade background advantageous.
- Experience in delivery of healthcare projects advantageous.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a similar role is essential.
- Ability to lead and mentor a cross-functional team essential.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office required.
- Experience in Revit would be advantageous.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, within a fast-paced team environment.