Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Water
- Long-term projects with strong professsional development opportunities
- Interesting schemes involving a mix of Civils, Mechanical, Electrical packages
- Projects based in Kent & Sussex
SSA are currently looking for an Assistant Quantity surveyor to join an expanding Utilities contractor to work on their AMP7 South-East Water framework across the Kent & Sussex regions.
This role will see the successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor working closely with a highly experienced Commercial Manager with duties including:
- Preparing reports regarding projected costs for internal teams and client;
- Ensure contractual procedures are adhered to;
- Accurate cost forecasting;
- Perform risk, value management and cost control
- Value completed work and arrange payments and issue applications for payments to clients
- Assisting with final accounts.
You will be offered an excellent salary & package, one-to-one training, and opportunities for further progression within the business.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Quantity surveying
- 1 year + experience within Utilities, Civils, or Infrastructure