SSA is seeking a Health & Safety Advisor for a large contractor who is based in Perth.What your responsibilities will be:
What is required to be considered:
- It will be part of your job description to give project managers, site supervisors, and employees professional safety advice.
- Create and maintain a risk-free work environment by recognising risks and implementing safety procedures;
- Simplify the management of the Clients Management System (Whsms).
- Implement and oversee the application of the WHS management plan and project risk assessment to ensure that they are regularly evaluated and used on site.
- Weekly facility and site orientations, which include safety walks
- Weekly Discussions from the Site Manager Toolbox: Working Together
- Promote the application of cutting-edge technologies to improve performance and business culture.
If you are interested in this position or would like to talk about a new opportunity, please feel free to reach out to me at Conor@ssaltd.com.au or +61 416 202 226
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar role, executing medium-to-large-scale projects and demonstrating efficient management and coordination skills in relation to safety in the construction industry
- A Workplace Health and Safety Minimum Diploma
- The ability to collaborate in communication is essential for connection building, advice-giving, and persuasion.
- Australian Driver's Licence, Completely Clear