SSA is looking to speak with an experienced Health, Safety & Environmental Coordinator for a Commercial Project based in Hervey Bay, Queensland
About the Project
$110 million Library and Administration Centre Project The planned Library and Administration Centre will have a ground-floor area of 16,000 square metres and five stories, in addition to two levels of subterranean parking.What you need to be a Successful Candidate
Role and Responsibility's
- Relevant Qualifications in the Health & Safety Field
- experienced working in a tier 1–2 developer builder or principal contractor capacity in a comparable capacity on sizable building construction projects.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and stakeholder management abilities with the capacity to direct HSE procedures and processes on-site
- 5 years of Experience in the Health & Safety profession, preferred in Commercial Construction
If you are interested in this position or would like to talk about a new opportunity, please feel free to reach out to me at Conor@ssaltd.com.au or +61 416 202 226.
- conducting on-site HSE observations and inspections every day
- Participate actively in the weekly toolbox and daily prestart workshops' delivery of HSE subjects.
- Helping with daily welfare inspections and fitness for work standards
- Offer assistance and direction to staff members when they create risk assessments
- Keeping up notice boards for HSE
- Take part in the project risk assessments' monthly review.
- conducting site-specific inductions to deliver HSE training