SSA are recruiting Junior Health & Safety Officer on behalf of a Main Contractor to be based on a Landmark project within Mainland Europe. This is a permanent position within the company.About the company:
Our Client are a Main Contractor who have an impressive portfolio of completed and ongoing work on landmark projects throughout Ireland and Mainland Europe.About the role:
Your main duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Operate as a Junior Health & Safety Manager working on a landmark project
- Working as part of a Health & Safety Team
- Attractive Salary Package + Living Abroad Allowance, Flights, Accommodation, etc
- Excellent opportunity to grow and develop with an established industry leader
To be successful in your application you will ideally possess the following:
- Your primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to, assisting in the preparation of training sessions and the on-site preparation of all new employees or contractors.
- Assist with the scheduling of training sessions, the preparation of documentation, and the filing of completed paperwork.
- Assist in the delivery of a toolbox talk.
- Documentation and paperwork related to safety are kept up to date.
- Encourage a solid safety culture on the job.
To register your interest, or for more information, please contact Conor O'Donnell in confidence at 01-5134797 or email@example.com
- Relevant qualification.
- Some experience is desired but not necessary.
- Strong communication skills.