SSA are recruiting a Junior Health & Safety Officer on behalf of an M&E Contractor, to be Site-Based in Dublin. This is a permanent position. About the company
Our client is a well-known and well-respected contractor in the construction industry. They are working on a variety of projects that are both ongoing and completed.About the Role
Your main duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Based on one site in Dublin
- Working with a reputable M&E contractor
- Working as part of a Health & Safety Team
- Work for a reputable industry leader who will value your education and continue to train and cultivate your skills
To be successful in your application you will ideally possess the following:
- Your primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to, assisting in the preparation of training sessions and the on-site preparation of all new employees or contractors.
- Assist in the delivery of toolbox talks.
- Assist with the scheduling of training sessions, the preparation of documentation, and the filing of completed paperwork.
- Documentation and paperwork related to safety are kept up to date.
- Encourage a solid safety culture on the job.
To register your interest, or for more information, please contact Conor O'Donnell in confidence at +353 86 814 0385 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Relevant qualification
- Strong communication skills