SSA are recruiting a Junior Health & Safety Officer for our clients who are Specialists in Telecoms and Renewable Energy, to be based on their Dublin site. This is a permanent position.About the company:
Our client is a renowned provider of professional engineering services, specialising in telecoms and energy sectors across Ireland and the UK. They have a vast array of ongoing and completed projects throughout the country. About the role:
Your main duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Based across multiple sites in Dublin.
- Become part of a market leading Telecoms and Renewable Energy Specialist.
To be successful in your application you will ideally possess the following;
- Help in setting up training sessions, prepare paperwork and file paperwork when complete.
- Assist with Health and Safety Inductions for all new employees or contractors working on site.
- Assist in giving Tool Box Talks.
- Ensure that there is a strong safety culture on site.
- Work effectively under the guidance of the Senior Health & Safety Staff on-site and the overall Management team.
- Maintenance of safety documentation and paperwork.
To register your interest, or for more information, please contact Conor O'Donnell in confidence at 01-5134797 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Relevant Qualification.
- Strong communication skills.