Our client is a Tier 1 builder who has been at the forefront in Australia for over 100 years. From early beginnings, they have grown into inclusive and dynamic construction company, delivering a wide range of projects that cover the whole spectrum of size and scope. The Role
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Monitor project activities and work scope
- Prepare method statements and ITPS.
- Verify subcontractors claims and variations.
- Ensure project is delivered in the scope of contractual constraints.
- Plan, manage and lead ensuring safety, quality, compliance, and reporting requirements are met.
- Ensure internal and subcontracted resources are appropriately inducted.
Why work here?
- 3+ years’ experience as a Project/ Site Engineer
- Experience on commercial projects that exceed $10mil.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Sound knowledge of OH&S practices.
Be a part of an outstanding, stable company that really treats their employees well. Working within a close-knit, supportive team with strong mentorship from its project leaders. If you’re interested in finding out more about this role or you would like to have a confidential conversation about your next career move, please contact Niamh on 0416 223 919 or firstname.lastname@example.org