SSA is looking to speak with an experienced Contracts administrator for a Commercial Project based in Hervey Bay, Queensland
About the Project
$110 million Library and Administration Centre Project The planned Library and Administration Centre will have a ground-floor area of 16,000 square metres and five stories, in addition to two levels of subterranean parking.What you need to be a Successful Candidate
Role and Responsibility
- Relevant Qualifications
- experienced working in a tier 1–2 developer builder or principal contractor capacity in a comparable capacity on sizable building construction projects.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and stakeholder management abilities with the capacity
- 5 years of Experience , Must be in Commercial Construction
If you are interested in this position or would like to talk about a new opportunity, please feel free to reach out to me at Conor@ssaltd.com.au or +61 416 202 226.
- Track and precisely predict the chances of reaching the project's financial goals, or find other ways to find potential ways to make the goals happen.
- Follow business policies and processes, as well as the conditions of the contract, when performing all project administration tasks.
- Handle any contractual issues with diligence and make an effort to reduce disagreements between parties in order to prevent needless lawsuits or other official dispute resolution procedures.
- Utilise the financial and document management systems that have been assigned in an effective and efficient manner to maintain project records and corporate assets.
- Lead by example, encouraging, motivating, and involving other administrative staff members for their own development and possible internal succession.
- Vigorously advance our client's brand in consultations for potential future commercial ventures.