Electrical Project Manager - Central London -
SSA are looking for an experienced Electrical Project Manager to join one of our highly established clients on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for an Electrical team of 10 for a project in Canary Wharf.Your Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for all financial and management aspects of the project.
- Overall responsibility for project team, labour control and coordination.
- Liaise with key project stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Maintenance of quality and health and safety standards in line with internal procedures.
- Proven record delivering Electrical projects from pre-construction through to commissioning and handover, on time and within budget.
- Commercially and contractually competent with a good understanding of project P&L.
- Proven ability to manage an existing core cross-functional team / develop the team.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Background working on large residential projects
- Electrical Degree or qualification releveant to the role
- Hands on Approach
- Motivation to want to progress is crucial
My client are offering a salary circa £65k - £80k + package