Estimator - Civils, Power, & Renewables
- Would you like to work for an expanding forward-thinking business?
- Have you got Estimating experience within Civil Engineering, Power, or Renewable Energy?
- This is a hybrid role offering excellent flexibility
If so this could be the job for you…
A successful specialist Civil Engineering & Utilities contractor has the need for an experienced Estimator to join their Power division, working on tenders for projects such as the design & build of new substations, battery energy storage systems, grid connections, cabling, solar, & EV charging points. They will work from 11kV to 132kV generally, and will cover all disciplines including civils, electrical, and mechanical works.
As an experienced Estimator you will manage commercial activities with a high degree of acumen whilst identifying opportunities to add value throughout the project process. In doing so you will price selected trades from first principles. You will also be able to produce a detailed control document at handover to delivery team and complete project take–offs to the required level of detail.
This contractor can offer a highly competitive salary and package as well as the opportunity for further progression within the business.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience working within the Civil Engineering/Power sectors