SSA is looking for a Junior Health and Safety Officer for a position in Cork on behalf of a Leading Main Contractor. This is a full-time, permanent position with the company.About the client:
Our client is a respected Main contractor who is highly renowned within the Construction Industry. They have a vast array of ongoing and completed projects throughout the country. This is a great opportunity to join the Health & Safety team in Cork.
About the role:
Your main duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Site - Based role in Cork.
- Salary Expectations of €35,000 - €38,000
- Become part of an established Main Contractors Health & Safety team.
To be successful in your application you will possess the following;
- Assist in setting up training sessions, preparing paperwork and filing the paperwork when complete.
- Work effectively both on-site and office-based.
- Assist in giving Tool Box Talks.
- Assist with Health and Safety Inductions.
- Maintain ISO Standards.
- Work effectively under the guidance of Senior Health & Safety Personnel and the overall Management team.
- Maintenance of safety documentation and paperwork.
- Promote a strong safety culture on site.
To register your interest, or for more information. Please contact Conor O'Donnell at firstname.lastname@example.org Or Call in confidence at +353 86 814 0385
- Relevant Qualification.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience desired but not essential.