Lead Electrician - Water
- Long-term projects within the Water sector
- Chance to build and manage a team of electricians
- Opportunity for progression into Project Engineering/Management
SSA are currently recruiting for a leading Civil Engineering & Utilities contractor who work closely with Thames Water covering upgrades to their treatment works and pumping stations across the Thames Valley region.
They are looking to bring in a Lead Electrician to support the Project Managers on-site managing electrical installation subcontractors in a number of schemes, getting involved in ordering of materials and helping with project programme. Longer term it would involve establishing a team of direct electrical installation crews and managing their work and personal development.
They can offer an excellent salary & package, further training opportunities, and a chance to move into management.
- SSSTS or SMSTS desired
- Experience as an Electrician (preferable in water, or industry but open to other sectors also)
- Compex certified - desired