Project Engineer - MEICA
- Long-term projects across the South East
- Respected contractor
- Career progression opportunities
SSA are currently recruiting for Project Engineers to join a respected contractor working on various MEICA projects for South-East Water, including pumping station and treatment works upgrades.
This contractor has a number of schemes in their pipeline that will see the successful engineers' duties including:
- Coordination of design, procurement, subcontract packages of work, DfMA/OSB, comissioning & handover processes;
- Ensuring high-level HSEQ standards;
- Maintaining a site-presence during construction phases
- Programme and budget coordination including deviations from the plan;
- Technical oversight on the projects;
- Close liaision with design and comissioning teams;
- Liaising with and coordinating site teams
They are able to offer an excellent salary for the role, further training and development, & opportunities for further progression within the business.
- Qualification within Mechanical or Engineering
- Experience within Engineering within either the Water, Utilities, Food, Pharma, or Industrial sectors