Project Manager (Electrical Connections - 11KV)
- Tier 1 contractor
- Long-term projects across West London, Berkshire, Hampshire, & Oxfordshire
- Opportunities for further progression within a growing organisation
SSA are currently looking for an Electrical Project Manager to join a leading Civil Engineering & Utilities contractor to work within their Power division covering the delivery of electrical connection projects up to 11kV for various residential & commercial developments from West London, Berkshire, Hampshire & Oxfordshire.
The ideal candidate will have a background in site/project management within the Power industry, be adept at problem solving, and will have strong communication, planning, and leadership skills.
You would be responsible for:
• Manage and deliver technical projects across the LV and HV networks to time, cost, quality and safety standards
• Planning and delivery of work, related with various work streams within the region
• Interface with customers as well as internal and external resources to develop and deliver all projects.
• Formally close-out and review delivered projects against business objectives and project success criteria
• Look to improve processes within the project lifecycle, including Design, HSEQ, Planning, Commercial, & Customer Service.
- Electrical based education
- Experience within Power