Senior Electrical Engineer - Water projects
SSA is currently recruiting for a specialist Civil Engineering, Utilities, & MEICA contractor who are looking to bring in an Electrical Engineer to their expanding design and installation team working on Water projects across the UK.
These projects can include the design and installation of control panels, maintenance of existing water treatment systems, water treatment plants, cabling, pipelines, & commissioning.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Electrical design from initial concepts through to detail design, including generation of Control Philosophies, Load Schedules, single line diagrams and Instrumentation equipment listings.
- Reviewing internal and external technical documents to ensure they comply with specifications as well as industry and company standards.
- Support the Project Team in the selection and procurement of instrumentation
- Develop work briefs for tender and appointment of Electrical Subcontractors.
- Liaise with sub-contractors, site teams and support installation and commissioning where necessary.
- Technical support to customers and internal teams
- Preparing accurate reports and logging the design changes
- Development of User Requirement Specifications and Control Philosophies
You will receive an excellent remuneration package, with the package including a company car/car allowance, healthcare, pension etc; as well as further training and support for extra qualifications such as degrees.
- Suitable qualification i.e. HNC/HND/BEng/MEng Electrical Engineering
- Driving license