SSA is looking to speak with a Site Manager for a Tier 1 Contractor in Cairns. The Company
One of Australia’s largest privately owned companies, building structures to live, work, study, shop and place for over a century.
They have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to join their team and lead various projects across Cairns. The Role
Working alongside an experienced project team you would be responsible for
You will have
- Managing sub-contractors and all trades on site
- Managing the onsite operations, ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to a high standard.
- Liaising with regulatory bodies, designers, and clients
- Management of all aspects of Work, Health and Safety
- Be accountable for quality, budget, and on-time delivery of the project.
- Supervise and manage the week-to-week operation on site.
- Must be good with reading plans and attention to detail.
Why work here
- Proven experience as a construction supervisor.
- Experience in utilising site safety software such as HammerTech, Procore or similar
- A natural ability to drive the project forward all the while maintaining and developing relationships with client subcontractors, consultants, and clients alike.
- Understanding of building methodologies, QHSE Act, Legislation and Building Code
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Worked on commercial projects $10M- $100M+
Excellent company setup, procedures, and regulations make the life of their employees easy.
They really value their employees and help support them and progress them along which is well demonstrated In their very high retention rate. If this role isn’t right, but you are interested in a confidential discussion please contact Niamh at email@example.com to register for live roles.