Site Engineer £260/£280 per shift Milton Keynes About the Client:
My client is growing specialist civils subcontractor, specialising in RC Frame/Groundworks packages across London and the Southeast. They have a current turnover of almost £6m and work on projects to the value of £3m. They have grown year on year and have new structures in place to take them to the next level. About the role:
You will be based on a groundworks project near Milton Keynes where you will take the engineering lead reporting into the Project Manager. You must have strong setting out experience and be able to work on your own initiative. You;
About the Benefits:
- Must be degree qualified in Civil Engineering.
- Must have at least 3 years setting out experience within the RC Frame/Groundworks sector.
- Demonstrable setting-out experience using total station and robotic EDMS.
- Technically competent in dealing with all aspects of site duties
- You must have your own transport
You will receive an excellent rate and excellent opportunity to progress your career. Longevity of work also.