Project Quantity Surveyor - Respected Utilities contractor
- Expanding Water contractor
- Involved in long-term regional frameworks covering works for the next 5-10 years
- Hybrid working (WFH & Sites across Kent)
SSA are currently recruiting for a respected Utilities contractor who are looking for a Project Quantity Surveyor to join their team to lead projects valued between £100k-£10m across their South-East, Southern, & Northmubrian Water frameworks.
Duties will include:
- Ensure cost control is maintained throughout all functions (procurement, delivery, design)
- Support the project manager in respect of project and commercial deliverables
- Prepare subcontract tender packages, carry out comparisons and place relevant orders
- Responsible for the management, collation, interpretation and analysis of project commercial records
- Supporting the tender process from cradle to grave
- Production of monthly cost & value forecasting
- Subcontract management
- Production of impact assessments, early warning and risk expenditure
This role will include hybrid working arrangements, with sensible arrangement in place for working from home, project sites or the client offices. They are able to offer a highly competitive salary & package for the role, as well as opportunities for further progression as the company expands.